Health Insurance is a very essential Part of our daily lives even more or equally important to Life Insurance of an Individual, due to the medical inflation and changing lifestyles, food and Drinking habits of individuals, stressful jobs etc. Thus, a Health insurance policy covers the Medical expenses of Individuals or Family or Group up to the Sum Assured of the policy.
One of the Latest feature of Health Insurance is the restoration or refill benefit which kind of doubles the Sum Assured(*Conditions Apply) introduced by Companies like Cigna TTK, Max Bupa , Apollo Munich etc.
Some of the Major Advantages of Health Insurance:
- Covers for the huge medical cost for self and family in case of medical emergency and also with this growing medical inflation.
- Cashless Facility with a huge network of hospitals in India and Abroad for cashless treatment.
- In Absence of Medical Insurance huge savings might be eroded specially in case of critical illness like– Heart Diseases, Cancer etc.
- Medical Insurance even covers Pregnancy /child birth both normal as well as C-Section Deliveries.
- Medical Insurance gives tax rebate under Section 80 (D) 25000/- INR, and 30,000/-INR for senior citizens. In this way if your Parents are above 60 and you are paying their health Premium you can claim tax rebate up to 55000/-INR.
We at Fincreations advise our clients to take best health insurance plan which is customised to their needs.We are channel partner with all the leading companies like-Maxbupa Health insurance Co.Ltd, TATA-AIG General insurance Co.Ltd, ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co.Ltd,Future Generali India Insurance Co.Ltd , Aditya Birla Health Insurance, Liberty Insurance, Cigna TTK, Apollo Munich etc.